Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Evicted!

Be gone!
There is no warm welcome
waiting for you here!
No room, 
nor board,
nor sympathetic tear.

Get out!
I have given enough
time
energy
thought
and emotion
to you,
mere foam upon
the Furies brew.

Leave now!
The only value you ever had
you squandered long ago.
Your casual cruelty,
your delight in causing damage,
your endless lies,
petty manipulations,
Walmart materialism,
shallow narcissism,
conscienceless soul
have troubled my dreams
long enough.

Go Away!
Banished,
Reviled…
Like cancer,
I cut you free
from my healthy self,
digging deep in the shadows
to rip free your selfish roots.

Beat it!
Your free ride is over!

I want nothing from you,
and owe you even less.

Pack up your poisoned smiles,
and peddle your rotten apples 
elsewhere.

You have no power here!
Begone!
Before somebody drops a house on you!





No comments:

Post a Comment