Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Mineral Rites

Amethyst 
Obsidian 
Iron 
or Jade; 
Bones of Earth 
for which we trade. 

Transform 
Balance 
Attune 
Heal; 

These are their purpose 
upon the Wheel. 
Silent, timeless, wise 
Awaiting only open eyes. 


What makes you believe 
you have earned the right 
to drain my blood, 
sell my bones, 
and poison 
my battered remains? 

A brief taste of wealth and power? 

Greedy fools, 
Respect your tools! 


Black tears 
Spreading like cancer, 

Poison in my blood, 
Destroying the possibility 
of Life and Healing 
before it's even begun. 

Nowhere to run 
from ungrateful 
careless children... 
Save me from 
Humanity! 


As within, 
so without... 
Dance gently, 
along a good red road 
Sing of Love, 
Change, 
and Power, 
that Harmony may come 
at last 
to Grandmother's bower.










A Message from Gaea for Earth Day

No comments:

Post a Comment