Thursday, April 19, 2018

Lady of Graceful Mercy

From the orchard
From the field
Rooted in Loving Kindness
Adrift in sweet blossoms
of pink and white
This Singer's gracefully branching Wisdom
is revealed...

“Sweet as Love’s first kiss,

I ease aching bones,

quiet winter coughs,

evoke joyful bliss.

Grace, Protection and

good Health I bequeath

to every child waiting to be born,

every blushing bride

beneath my wreath.

Sacred kodama
waist bound with thick twisted rope
I show you Life's balance of 
sweetness and impermanence 
the way of the Samurai
My tiny fruit crowns achievements
My blossoms evoke hope.

Sweet or tart,

Generous Heart

leads to

Generous Mind.

I will show you the path

of the Gentle Warrior,

Modest

Loving

Innocent

Kind”





For those new to the the game, each piece is inspired by a Teacher found in Nature; a star, stone, animal, plant, etc that holds lessons of Wisdom for those who listen. Can you guess who is singing today?


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Close, same family. This singers fruit is much smaller and most cough syrups contain at least some of her bark

      Delete